Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pictures of the Christmas Party

Happy Sunday to all. Last night we went to my sister-in-law's hospital Christmas party and I thought I would post some pictures.


This was inside the photo booth. The pictures were free from 8:30 to 10:00 and you could come back as many times as you wanted to. This is Sharon, my sister-in-law and myself.



They had all of these fun hats, boas, etc. on a table and you could pick whatever you wanted to wear for the pictures. That's hubby on the right.


Bruce and myself.


This is Sharon and her ex, Cloyd, but they still get along well.




The ice sculpture, which was slowly melting away. There were two large lights in the front and back of it which didn't help.


This is where Santa would sit later in the evening and you could have your picture taken with him.


It was a fun night out. The food was good and so was the music. Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Popular Posts